Saturday, October 24, 2009

I do not want to be involved.....

I do not want to be involved in u and her prob
U said u wna tackle me bt after find out dat I gt bf u gv up then go tackle her
Bt of so many girl, y must u choose a les 1???
Then nw u guys gt prob, u put the blame on me
Fine…
Bt, y is it dat u wna take me as an excuse???
ITS NONE OF MY BUSSINESS!!!

Since the day I noe u, u keep on saying dat u r very very rich and u use to be a playboy
So??? Do I care???
Till now I din see proves that u r frm rich family
All I noe is frm words not image

Now, u turn into me again and say all those sweet sweet things to me
Bt seriously I find it so geli la
- Au cui-
PLEASE STOP DOIN ALL THAT SILLY THING
I will never fall on u
Cs I luv my lao gong vy much
N stop telling me what u n her hav done b4.
Geli!!!

2 comments:

  1. haha so sweet ler de sentence.
    i luv my lao gong so much!
    hehe support euu owaz! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl,go put a chatbox la.so that we can chat thru chatbox ma

    ReplyDelete

songs planet